****THIS PRE-ORDER BEGINS SHIPPING 5/21/13****
This Red Label edition of TRANSFORMERS: Last Stand of the Wreckers is limited to 250 copies. The book is signed by Nick Roche, Guido Guidi and James Roberts and hand-numbered to 250. This special edition also contains a portfolio of lithographs featuring the team-up illustrations Guido Guidi and Nick Roche drew for the Blue Label edition.
• Limited to 250 copies
• Limited-edition, custom-designed tray case
• Mounted signature page signed by Nick Roche, Guido Guidi & James Roberts
• Hardcover portfolio containing FIVE lithographs featuring the Blue Label artwork of Guido Guidi and Nick Roche
• Exclusive cover only available through this IDW Limited release
• Vellum title-page overlay
• New end pages
• Collects all 5 issues of TRANSFORMERS: Last Stand of the Wreckers
• Stamped with the IDW Limited Black Foil Imprint
• Black satin ribbon bookmark
The Autobot special ops crew, The Wreckers, are sent to investigate Garrus-9, a prison that fell to the Decepticons three years ago with no communication in or out since. Who's really behind the prison siege, and what dark secret awaits Springer there? The answers to those questions will send this mission to the razor’s edge!